- SI: Selig rejects McCourt's deal with Fox TV
- MLBTR: MLB Rejects McCourt's Deal With Fox
- Y!: MLB rejects Dodgers’ television deal with Fox
- MLB.com: Commish: Deal not in best interests of Dodgers
- LAT: Bud Selig rejects Dodgers TV contract, nullifying McCourt divorce deal
- TBLA: Bud Selig Rejects Dodgers TV Deal With Fox
- Fangraphs: Kudos, Mr. Selig
- DT:MLB rejects Fox deal, McCourt ownership on precipice
Pursuant to my authority as Commissioner, I have informed Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt today in a detailed letter that I cannot approve the club's proposed transaction with FOX. This decision was reached after a full and careful consideration of the terms of the proposed transaction and the club's current circumstances. It is my conclusion that this proposed transaction with FOX would not be in the best interests of the Los Angeles Dodgers franchise, the game of Baseball and the millions of loyal fans of this historic club.帥呀
Mr. McCourt has been provided with an expansive analysis of my reasons for rejecting this proposed transaction. Critically, the transaction is structured to facilitate the further diversion of Dodgers assets for the personal needs of Mr. McCourt. Given the magnitude of the transaction, such a diversion of assets would have the effect of mortgaging the future of the franchise to the long-term detriment of the club and its fans.
As I have said before, we owe it to the legion of loyal Dodger fans to ensure that this club is being operated properly now and will be guided appropriately in the future. This transaction would not accomplish these goals.
1. 前幾天the McBrokes吵了20個月才終於達成如何分贓FOX TV轉播權利金當場被聖教主打臉